A very good investigation by the Belgian media "Moustique" that was done about FedEx's operations in Europe and how these operations are threatening employment in Belgium and Europe. For more information on this issue and BeCA's point of view, please have a look at our press kit here.
- Moustique, 24 May 2017 - On a traqué un colis caboté
Noise standards at Brussels airport have been quite a sensitive subject for several years now. BeCA has been interviewed a few times about it. You can find below a list of articles and news.
On 16 May 2017, one of BeCA's spokespersons talked about the ban on laptops onboard aircraft and its impacts on safety (article in Dutch).
Nieuwsblad, 16 May 2016:
Following the action organised by BeCA on 20 April to "welcome" FedEx in Liège, you can have a look at these articles and videos that were produced:
- CanalZ (20 April 2017): "FedEx se développe à Liège" (go to 1:45)
- RTBF (20 April 2017): "FedEx débarque à Bierset: quel avenir pour Liege Airport ?" (go to 2:30)
- L'Echo (21 April 2017): "FedEx relie désormais Liège à son réseau"
- Le Soir (21 April 2017): "Fedex fait de Liège son 'hub le plus performant'"
- Cargo Forwarder Global (26 April 2017): "FedEx Lands at Liege Airport"
- Cargo Forwarder Global (31 July 2017): "Belgian Pilots’ Union Challenges FedEx’s European Operations"Belgian Pilots’ Union Challenges FedEx’s European Operations"