Germanwings 4U9525 Accident
Following the tragic accident of Germanwings flight 4U9525 that took place on 24 March 2015 in the French Alps, BeCA responded to a lot of journalists' questions and participated in several debates, at the radio or on TV. You can find below a list of them with the links to the article/video/podcast.
- Video and podcasts (in French)
- News broadcast of 26 March 2015, 7.30 PM, on RTBF - (go to 20th minute to see BeCA President)
- Radio Program "Midi Première" on La Première, 27 March 2015
- Mise au point, on RTBF, on 29 March 2015 - (go to 29.50 minutes to see the debate on the accident)
- Articles (in Dutch)
- De Standaard, 26 March 2015 - ‘Piloten worden om de zes maanden gescreend’
- De Morgen, 27 March 2015 - Ook Belgische piloten veroordelen lekken van informatie en speculaties
- HLH.be, 27 March 2015 - Ook Belgische piloten veroordelen lekken van informatie en speculaties
- Up in the sky, 29 March 2015 - Had de gezagvoerder van Germanwings-rampvlucht een bijl?
- Other interesting articles on this accident
- (in English) The age comment, 28 March 2015 - Two-person rule in cockpit fails to address mental health problem in airline industry