Why become a BeCA volunteer pilot?
What can you get out of your active involvement?
Here are the 6 benefits of becoming a BeCA volunteer pilot:
- Be a part of the team that contributes to making the sky safer & brighter.
- Make use of your skills & passion at the service of a cause you care about
- Develop your expertise on a specific topic (Safety, Industrial, Environment)
- Expand your network of aviation enthusiasts in Belgium & in Europe.
- Experience the reward for sharing your know-how and contributing to the improvement/positive change of the pilot profession.
- Make the difference in the pilot community by being among those who work to make things better.
How you can help us?
There are different ways to support your association and to be actively involved:
- Join the BeCA Committee: to be involved in the management of the association
- Join our BeCA Hotline team: as a frontliner to strengthen the existing team (which includes 2 accredited accident investigators)
- Join the Industrial working group: for pilots with a union mandate to maximize impact in their airline
- Join the BeCA Expert team: to develop your knowledge of safety matters
- Join the BeCA Expert team: to develop your knowledge of industrial/social matters
- Join the BeCA Communication team: to spread & enhance the voice of pilots in the press, on our website and on social networks
- Become a BeCA Ambassador: to promote BeCA to the young generation in flight schools and to your colleagues by spreading our BeCA leaflet to non-members.
- Become a BeCA “Key Active Member”: to step in for a one-off task such as review of content (article of our magazine or our website, letter to stakeholders, leaflet, briefing,…) helping hand for an event (visit to flight school, general assembly, …)
Willing to join us? Please express your interest to the BeCA Office and we will contact you!